I am a software engineer, designer, and a writer. I enjoy creating new extentional concepts that help me in understanding and weaving the fabric of knowledge in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, and Cognitive Science. I catalogue all my explorations here at Knowledge Continuum, you can find my coding explorations on my github↗
Reach out to me
Twitter↗ – Shoot me a dm or just tweet @raghuveerdotnet↗. I will try to reply as soon as I can. Sadly, I am not available on any other social media sites. I am not really into professional social media circle but anyway here is my linkedin↗ just in case.
I live in Bangalore, so If you happen to be in Bangalore by chance and want to chat, drop an email(firstname.lastname@example.org) and include [Coffee] in the subject line, and we can work something out.
If you like anything about who I am or what I do, please do follow me or reach out to me. Don’t hesitate.
About the website
- 14-05-20 Context Menu
- 08-05-20 Trivial Spaced Repetition
- 04-05-20 Removed Theming.
- 04-05-20 Removed Curated Notes.
- 01-04-20 Curated Notes.
- 30-04-20 Transclusion.
- 26-04-20 Sidenote.
- 20-04-20 Wiki link.
- 16-04-20 Theme.
- 16-04-20 Avatar.
- 11-02-20 Related Posts.
- 12-10-19 Searchbar.
- Page preview (Move your mouse over the link): An era of converging minds
- Transclusion: Allows you to see a partial view of the contents of the website to the right or the left of the margin.
- Sidenotes (Changelog you see on the left is an example of this).
- Wiki-style link: Usually wikis allow you to specify links using double bracket, I added it here using liquid. Also added bad-link highlighting
Some Less know features:
Go back to the blog home or to the notes page, and try to right click on any of the entry. [Hint: Zettelkasten]
Click this cardFlashcard
Memorize me so that you do well in your exams looking thing to know how I use my notes. [Hint: SRS]
- Domain is registered with Google Domains
- The site lives on Github↗ and is served using Netlify
- This website is statically generated using Jekyll from a set of Markdown files.
- The Jekyll theme can be found on my Github Page, It is called "Simply-Jekyll"
- Font used are Inter, Segoe UI, and SF(on Apple devices)