I am a software engineer and a writer. I love meta, especially epistemology. As you might have already noticed, my primary aim with this blog is to explore the fabric of knowledge, which is to say that I want to understand the nature of knowledge.
I have been a long time practioner of mindfulness(Vipassana), but I am also a fallibilist(a.k.a Critical Rationalist). So I probably have a very different view of meditation than most people. We can talk about it if you want to.
Besides epistemology, I find fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, and Linguistics also very interesting. This is to say that when I am not thinking about knowledge, I invest most of my energy in solving problems related to the aforementioned fields. More so in computer science, because that happens to be my day job, and fortunately also an avenue to interface with all the other fields mentioned here.
My two overarching goals for life are to write a tome on "Epistemology" tentatively titled "The Undifferentiated Layer" that deals with things from morality to technology, but from an epistemological pov, and work on a piece of technology (also tentatively titled "The Undifferentiated Layer") that changes the way we perceive the duality of interpretation and representation.
Reach out to me
Shoot me a dm or just tweet @raghuveerdotnet↗. I will try to reply as soon as I can.
I live in Bangalore, so If you happen to be in Bangalore by chance and want to chat, drop an email(firstname.lastname@example.org) and include [Coffee] in the subject line, and we can work something out.
If you are not comfortable reaching out to me directly, you can also anonymously give me feedback↗
About the website
- 14-05-20 Context Menu
- 08-05-20 Trivial Spaced Repetition
- 04-05-20 Removed Theming.
- 04-05-20 Removed Curated Notes.
- 01-04-20 Curated Notes.
- 30-04-20 Transclusion.
- 26-04-20 Sidenote.
- 20-04-20 Wiki link.
- 16-04-20 Theme.
- 16-04-20 Avatar.
- 11-02-20 Related Posts.
- 12-10-19 Searchbar.
- Page preview (Move your mouse over the link): An era of converging minds
- Transclusion: Allows you to see a partial view of the contents of the website to the right or the left of the margin.
- Sidenotes (Changelog you see on the left is an example of this).
- Wiki-style link: Usually wikis allow you to specify links using double bracket, I added it here using liquid. Also added bad-link highlighting
Some Less know features:
Go back to the blog home or to the notes page, and try to right click on any of the entry. [Hint: Zettelkasten]
Click this cardFlashcard
Memorize me so that you do well in your exams looking thing to know how I use my notes. [Hint: SRS]
- Domain is registered with Google Domains
- The site lives on Github↗ and is served using Netlify
- This website is statically generated using Jekyll from a set of Markdown files.
- The Jekyll theme can be found on my Github Page, It is called "Simply-Jekyll"
- Font used are Inter, Segoe UI, and SF(on Apple devices)